Products and Serviceswww.allaboutfnb.sg products & services include, but not limited to, all current products and services such as websites, publications, ecommerce, mcommerce, email and content, business listings, trade enquiries, service and derivatives, offered by Hope Media Pte Ltd (refer herein after as “Managing Agent”). It also includes all new products and services which will be introduced from time to time by the Managing Agent. The Managing agent reserves the right to modify, change, amend or alter the layout and content of this Service at any time.
Amendment to User AgreementThe Managing Agent reserves the right to modify, change, update or amend the terms at any time without prior notice to the User/member which shall be effective with immediate effect upon posting. The User agrees that the amended or updated Terms would be applicable to the User if the User continues to use this Service.
User Account, Passwords and SecurityThe User is entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the User password and account and for all activities that occur under the User account. The User agrees to notify the Managing Agent immediately of any unauthorized use of the User account or any other breach of security. The Managing Agent will not be liable for any losses, claims, damages, costs, expenses and fees that the User may incur as a result of a third party using the User account or password. The User may not use anyone else’s account at any time, without the permission of the account holder. The Managing Agent reserves the right to refuse this Service to any User at its own sole discretion.
Submission of Content and Requests
- The User agrees to provide the Managing Agent with accurate, true, current and complete information.
- The User agrees to promptly update all information to ensure the information is accurate, true, current and complete.
- The User warrants that the User owns or has a legal license to use all photos, images, graphics, designs, logos, data, text, music, sounds, videos, messages, software, trademarks and other materials updated on this Service. The User has obtained all waivers, authorizations and other documentations to evidence such ownership.
- The User shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Managing Agent and its owners, directors, officers, employees, affiliates, licensors, agents, suppliers, dealers, providers and contractors (refer herein after as “Partners”) harmless from all losses, claims, damages, costs, expenses and fees from third parties relating to these materials.
- By providing the content to the managing agent, the User grants the Managing Agent a perpetual, royalty-free, irrevocable, worldwide and transferable license to:
- Reproduce, duplicate, modify, add, use, copy, publish, distribute, transmit, communicate and adapt the content for any purpose and in any manner, form, media or technology.
- Make the content available to the public, companies, organizations or individuals with whom we have a relationship for the provision of Service.
- The Managing Agent does not guarantee that all contents provided by the User will be published. All contents provided are published strictly at the managing agent discretion.
- The Managing Agent does not guarantee that all trade enquiry request submitted by the User will be sent or directed to the company or companies requested. The Managing Agent reserves the right to send or redirect all trade enquiries to other suppliers, companies or organizations.
- The Managing Agent does not guarantee the User that trade enquiries for their companies will be sent to their companies. The Managing Agent reserves the right to send or redirect these trade enquiries to other suppliers, companies and organizations.
Intellectual Property Rights
- The Managing Agent own all rights, title and interest of all the contents of this Services including, without limitations, copyrights, trademarks, text, graphics, images, logos, design, video and audio. All content is deemed to be agreed by the listing member upon successful publication.
- The User acknowledges and agrees that all intellectual property rights comprised in or relating to the Managing Agent belong to the Managing Agent or our licensors and that nothing in this agreement constitutes a transfer of any intellectual property rights.
- The User may only use this Service for the User own internal, personal and non-commercial use.
- The User (Not a member) may not
- copy, reproduce, republish, translate, transmit, transfer, display, distribute, modify, adapt, rent, license, sell the content to any companies or individual, by any method or process, now known or developed hereafter, onto any device or medium.
- Make the content public
- Develop or create derivative works or services from this Service
- Unauthorized use of this Service infringe copyright, trade mark and other laws which the User will be liable.
Sharing of Personal Information
- We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent.
- We may combine your personal information with information we collect automatically or obtain from other companies and use it to improve and personalize our services, content and advertising. If you do not wish to receive marketing communications from us, you can opt-out through the link attached to each communication or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We may provide your personal details to third parties, only in order to operate the Site, and prevent fraud and illegal activities, as detailed below:
- To service providers for the purpose of opening, operating and servicing your account (example – payment vendors, CRM systems, mailing systems or technical consultants); \
- to respond to a subpoena or court order, judicial process or to regulatory authorities; and