Purpose of Data CollectionHope Media Private Limited may collect and use your personal data for the following purposes:
- to improve customer service to serve you better;
- to personalize your user experience;
- to provide products and services to you;
- to carry out promotions, contests, surveys or campaigns;
- to send you information which may be of interest to you;
- to respond to your queries, feedback or comments;
- other purposes incidental to each or all of the above.
Collection of Personal DataWe may collect personal data from users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to the following;
- when you visit our site;
- when you register an account;
- when you subscribe to our newsletter;
- when you participate in any contest, survey or promotion;
- when you respond to our promotions, campaigns or other initiatives;
- when you post a feedback or any other message through an electronic form;
- when you submit your personal data for any other reasons.
Collection of Non-Personal DataAs part of the analytics used to measure and analyze visits to our site; we may collect non-personal identification information about users whenever they interact with our site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about means of connection to our site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers and other similar information.
Cookies and Website TrackingOur site may use “cookies” for tracking and record keeping purposes so as to enhance user experience. Users may choose not to accept these cookies however this may result in some functionalities of the site being affected.
Protection of Personal DataWe will endeavor to protect your Personal Data by adopting appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information and data stored on our site. However, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so entirely at your own risk.
Sharing your Personal DataWe may share your personal data with our officers and employees, third parties, affiliates, service providers, advisors, for the purposes outlined above. We may also share your personal data:
- To comply with applicable laws and regulations;
- to the extent where we are required to do so by law;
- any other party with your consent.